Guru Events are a great way for brands to establish a position of thought leadership amongst their communities. By organising Guru Events for our clients we help them reaffirm their position as innovators and pioneers, a position that their customers will value in these rapidly changing times.
- End To End has extensive experience in creating, marketing and managing Guru Events.
- For our clients who wish to organise a Guru Event from scratch, we use a customer-focused approach. We identify the Guru that best represents the brand to its customers, conceptualise and sell the event as well as execute all event related logistics.
- For our clients who have a Guru in mind and wish to create an event around her/ him, we can help the client sell and market the event to the right audience.
- For organisations that run paid Guru Events regularly, we can help them sell and generate the right audience for the event.
At End To End, we leverage Infonautix, our database marketing solution to meet all our clients' marketing challenges. We design customised database-led solutions, analyse customer data, generate leads and even implement a CRM solution. Infonautix is complemented by our TeleServices offering. End To End's extensive experience in TeleServices enables us to offer our clients a range of service capabilities. The robust and well-trained team has a sales-led yet receptive approach, thereby guaranteed to drive the success of any event and ensure meaningful results.
We have our own in-house team of specialists to help design, plan and execute events. We consistently provide the most cost-effective, low-risk, turn-key event solutions to address our clients marketing objectives.
Moreover, we are a one-stop shop, supporting any event with the following services:
- Identification and compilation of target audience
- Invitations and audience generation
- Response Management
- Registrations – online and at the venue
- Feedback and data analysis
- Building a database of sales leads
We also offer:
- Concept development
- Styling and themes
- Venue sourcing and co-ordination
- Set up - doing up the interiors, building the sets
- AV production and set design
- Onsite management - hostesses, attendants and other staff for the event
- Collateral design and print
- Stage and artist management
- Managing PR and publicity
- Giveaways and gifting solutions
We always ensure customised event solutions and careful monitoring of the entire event creation and deployment process in order to guarantee our clients the finest end-quality.